This is for a printable schedule of my free high school biology curriculum. If you’d like to view the free schedule online or read more about it, click here. Why purchase a printable schedule when you can see one online for free? Here are a few reasons:
- You can edit the Microsoft Word file to make it a perfect fit for your family and the resources you have available.
- Some homeschool teachers like to keep their schedules in a binder for easy access.
- You don’t want to be online much during the day or your Internet access isn’t reliable.
- You like to mark up your schedules.
- You’d like to support our hard work and help make Guest Hollow viable as a home business
Your purchase gets you TWO types of printable schedules (the same schedule in a different format). You get a .docx file (Microsoft Word) that you can edit, and a PDF file that you can’t edit. You also get a printable book list for planning purposes with a nifty shopping checklist!
Please note: You are purchasing a curriculum SCHEDULE. All other resources and information are listed starting on this page:
We recommend you read through the above linked page to know how to access the FREE online textbook (or download a PDF version of it), and get information about labs, lab supplies, other supplemental books & videos, etc. This is a very rich curriculum that is an adaptable blend of online and physical resources.