Need some help? Browse our extensive help pages. If you still need help, contact us via email or via the form below.
The Guest Family
© Guest Hollow, LLC
- How do I make a purchase?
- After I purchased my curriculum I noticed that it’s now discounted 50%. What’s the deal with that?
- I want to renew my “membership” to my downloads and online schedules, but my 50% discount isn’t showing up.
Downloads and Online Schedule Help
- Downloads are limited, and they expire.
- I reached my download limit accidentally. What do I do?
- I’m having trouble downloading my files. I’m getting an error or the file is corrupt.
- How to access the online schedule(s) for the curriculum you purchased
- I can’t remember my username.
- I lost my password.
- I’m having issues getting to the online schedule even after following the instructions.
How to Use and Print Materials
- The schedules are a buffet
- The info at the beginning of each schedule
- A visual guide on how to use Guest Hollow curriculum schedules
- The differences between the Microsoft Word, PDF, and online versions of the schedule (and how to access them)
- Tips for printing Guest Hollow printables
I have a question about a specific curriculum.
Please go to the product page for the curriculum you are interested in, and scroll down the page to find the F.A.Q. You can also post your questions in our Facebook groups to potentially get answers from customers using our materials. You can also contact us via e-mail or on the contact page!
Click or tap the button to join our Facebook groups! You can get additional questions answered, see pictures of student’s projects, get help and encouragement from other homeschoolers, or browse through the multitude of posts to get a feel for our products and see what real people think of Guest Hollow!
I’ve read through this page and still need help!
If you have any other questions after reading this help page, you can send us an email by visiting our contact page, or by filling in the form below.
We hope you have a wonderful year homeschooling with Guest Hollow. Thanks for joining our family and helping support our small, home business! We are very grateful for all of our customers!