This curriculum is also adaptable for middle schoolers! Instructions on how to do so are contained in the printable schedule!
What your purchase of Guest Hollow’s High School Geography & Cultures Curriculum gets you:
- A printable schedule in Microsoft Word format that you can edit!
- The SAME printable schedule in PDF format
- Note: The printable schedules will be updated once a year (barring unforeseen circumstances) and are only available via repurchase after your one-year access expires.
- A 216 page printable PDF workbook/study guide and answer key
- A printable book list at the beginning of the printable schedule for planning purposes with a nifty shopping checklist
But wait, there’s more….
The following is not guaranteed and is only provided as a courtesy. It may become unavailable at any time:
When you purchase a printable curriculum schedule, you also get access to a password protected ONLINE schedule for those of you who’d like a schedule with links a student or parent can click on directly from a computer or a tablet.
Please click here for more detailed information about this curriculum. You will find a list of required books & resources, questions and answers, free sample weeks and more!
NOTE – PLEASE READ: In mid-January of 2020, we found out that one of the books we schedule in: The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Geography is no longer being published. Please note as of this writing there are lots of used copies available on Amazon and other venues. I’ve contacted the publisher and found out that they are NOT going to make a 4th edition. Because of this, I have begun work on a FREE online book as a replacement (with terrific embedded videos, etc.). You can preview that book here: https://guesthollow.com/textbooks/.
I anticipate this book will be finished in time for the 2020 school year that starts in August (barring unforeseen circumstances). All current users will receive access to an updated schedule and workbook (at the time of the replacement/update). Customers will have access to the old and NEW versions of the schedule (one using the Complete Idiot’s Guide and one using the FREE online book I’m creating), so you can choose which one you prefer.